DREWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REPAIR INFO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreW
Forum Commander
DeViNeFX
Forum CommanderDeViNeFX
DreW

REPAIR INFO Empty
PostSubject: REPAIR INFO   REPAIR INFO EmptyWed 26 Oct - 13:51

Hey all,

Im going to start doing on the side computer repair work. I have 2 years experience as a computer tech for firedog at circuit city. I also am a computer tech for geek squad at best buy. I have knowledge of all versions of windows. I have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting as well as installing hardware. My rates compare with any companies you would take your computer too and i promise to make the work a priority. My basic rates.

Optimization (clean up, tweak, basically make the computer run as fast as possible as well as run simple diagnostics. $20.00.
Full Diagnostic (diagnose for viruses, diagnose hardware issues, computer is blue screening, etc). $30.00
Network set up( set up new wireless network or LAN network $20.00
1 hour of labor $30.00

I can also work out payment plans, im very fair, and am in need of work!

I have zero computeres in que and im ready for work, my cell phone number is 801-750-6406.

You can either post on this forum with your information including a number to reach you, or you can email me at dillingadrew@gmail.com, or of coarse you can call me as well.

Back to top Go down

REPAIR INFO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DREWS FORUM :: GENERAL CHAT :: COMPUTER REPAIR-
Jump to: